F
Posted By
fxf
May 13, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to email photos from photoshop element 3 with thunderbird (something else than outlook/outlook-express) ?

Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TT
Tom Thomas
May 13, 2005
fxf wrote:

Is it possible to email photos from photoshop element 3 with thunderbird (something else than outlook/outlook-express) ?

You’re joking, right? Of course you can. You can email a graphic file using any software that supports file attachments. ——————
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
F
fxf
May 13, 2005
Tom Thomas a écrit :
fxf wrote:

You’re joking, right? Of course you can. You can email a graphic file using any software that supports file attachments. ——————
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.

I certainly did not explain me correctly. PSE3 has a very useful function : You select few images, PSE3 reduce their size to what you whant and then send them to outlook or outlook-express.

I use thunderbird now, and I’d like to still use this function.

Thanks

FX
HL
Harry Limey
May 13, 2005
"fxf" wrote in message

Thanks

You might need to set Thunderbird as your default E-mail programme!! You can do this via – control panel – internet options – internet properties – programs. At least in Window XP you can.

Harry
K
KatWoman
May 13, 2005
The resize before sending is part of IE, and a really useful feature. Thunderbird may not have that. You may have to resize all your images in an edit program before sending as an attachment.
Everyone bashes MS but their software is well designed and I love the re-size feature for sending images, saves me lots of time and I don’t have to keep smaller versions of all my (thousands of) images.

"fxf" wrote in message
Tom Thomas a

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections