AN
Posted By
Ann_Norland
Jan 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
or otherwise send a live link ? Having done a Website Gallery I’m not getting (understanding) what appears in address bar as the URL?

2nd Q–have panoramas 2 frame & 3 frame photomerge images, horizontals are the problem. In website enlarging functions for two vertical images but two horizontal frames merged only enlarge minimally. .???puzzled moreso as a first try did enlarge these images but I needed to delete it for other corrections. Many subsequent trys with same result not effectively enlarging.

Any help ..{{{{thanks}}}}

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 6, 2004
Ann, do you have webspace and an FTP program for uploading to the site? The Web Photo Gallery feature of Elements will prepare the pictures, but there are additional steps required for posting it to the internet. It can’t be e-mailed.

I’m sorry, but I’m not fully understanding the second part of your post. Could you give a few more specifics, please?
NS
Nancy_S
Jan 6, 2004
I’m not sure of your meaning on your second question either, but why wouldn’t you size it in PSE where you have a lot of control and then just upload it? (though as I say, I’m confused by your question) Or is it that the horizontal image already extends the full length of the screen?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections