CX
Posted By
cywiz_x
Mar 30, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would be really grateful if anyone can give me the solution for this problem.

I have just installed CS4 Masters collection and using on a windows XP professional ver.2002 service pac 3.

After opening any image on Photoshop, it shows in a yellow shade, the whole image. Cannot do anything to get rid of it. This makes it impossible to work on as the colors are all messed up.

Help Please..!
Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

F
Freeagent
Mar 30, 2009
Bad monitor profile.

Try setting your monitor profile to sRGB and see if the yellow goes away. This is not a permanent fix, just diagnostic!

The permanent solution is to build a new monitor profile with a hardware calibrator (huey, spyder).

In case you’re wondering why this only shows up in Photoshop (everybody does…) it’s because Photoshop is color managed and needs a good monitor profile to display properly. Most other apps don’t.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections