MM
Posted By
M_Morrison
Apr 25, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Alright, I’m using the Adobe Photoshop CS3 trial on a Windows Vista machine – I’ve been using it for a couple days and I’ve noticed a number of times that the image in the preview window doesn’t match what I get (usually after using image adjustment tools like Layer, Contrast/Brightness, or Curves – haven’t noticed it so much with Filters, but haven’t been using those as much yet either).

Anyone noticed this? Anything I can do to correct it? It’s pretty frustrating! I’ll make a bunch of movements on a curves window to get everything where I want it, and then when I hit OK, the original image doesn’t change the way it’s supposed to.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Rudy Benner
Apr 25, 2008
wrote in message
Alright, I’m using the Adobe Photoshop CS3 trial on a Windows Vista machine – I’ve been using it for a couple days and I’ve noticed a number of times that the image in the preview window doesn’t match what I get (usually after using image adjustment tools like Layer, Contrast/Brightness, or Curves – haven’t noticed it so much with Filters, but haven’t been using those as much yet either).

Anyone noticed this? Anything I can do to correct it? It’s pretty frustrating! I’ll make a bunch of movements on a curves window to get everything where I want it, and then when I hit OK, the original image doesn’t change the way it’s supposed to.

Thanks!

I take it you mean that the printed product is not the same as the monitor?
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Apr 25, 2008
Look at the image at 100%. Only then you see an accurate representation.

Rob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections