BH
Posted By
bob_hoff
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In Elements 2.0, when open the print preview window, I am unable to see the whole window. A portion of the window overlaps the bottom of the monitor. Also, the preview cannot be resized.When the cursor is placed on any window edge, I do not get the normal double sided arrow to allow resizing. I also noticed that the window does not have the normal min and restore buttons. Any ideas?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Jan 10, 2004
Bob,

Do you have your monitor resolution set to 1024×768?
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 10, 2004
Bob,
The only time that I remember this being curable was when the display resolution was low. Try increasing your resolution to 1024 x 768 , or higher and see if that helps. Looking for a different driver for your display card might also be a possibility. This complaint was once more common than it is now, and I don’t know why .

😕

Brent
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 10, 2004
Nancy,
I think *editted out "you’re" ( what a dolt I am ! )* your advice is brilliant !!! <GRIN>
BH
bob_hoff
Jan 10, 2004
Thank you both for the quick response. My monitor is not set that high, as I’m still playing with just a 17" monitor that’s not all that great. Time for a new used 21"er!
BB
brent_bertram
Jan 10, 2004
Bob,
New 19" monitors are quite affordable . Let us help you spend your money ! <G> My wife’s Viewsonic 90f+ is both affordable and great to look at.

🙂

Brent
NS
Nancy_S
Jan 11, 2004
Bob Hoff,

I have a 17 incher and I use it at 1024×768. One gets a lot more real estate this way…maybe you will adapt 🙂
BH
bob_hoff
Jan 11, 2004
It’s actually for my wife. She’s an artist, and I got her Elements for Christmas after she struggled with a cheap knock-off software. I can’t pry her from the computer now, LOL. She’s getting used to the new setting and was AMAZED to find other features that were hidden also.

Thanks again for your quick responses!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections