DB
Posted By
DJ Bjorklund
Dec 31, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve heard that 6.0 was, more or less, a spiff-up of 5.0 with the Vista-look front end.

I understand that like 6.0 (I’ve been running the demo)does 5.0 have the incredibly improved ‘selection’ tool, color curves and color to black and white interfaces as 6.0?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
hank
Dec 31, 2007
On Dec 31, 9:42 am, DJ Bjorklund wrote:
I’ve heard that 6.0 was, more or less, a spiff-up of 5.0 with the Vista-look front end.  

I understand that like 6.0 (I’ve been running the demo)does 5.0 have the incredibly improved ‘selection’ tool, color curves and color to black and white interfaces as 6.0?

Hi DJ:

If you have a older verson of PSE it might be worth your while to move to 6.0. Some people have complained about seeing the tools on 6.0 because of the black interface. But i would imangine that you could get used to the apperance after awhile.

I use 5.0 and have a plug-in called SmartCurve from Earthbound , (WWW.earthboundlight.com)
along with layer mask from grants tools. Thats does almost everything that 6.0 does. However the selection tool new in 6.0 is a much better tool and not found in 5.0

Hank
DB
DJ Bjorklund
Jan 3, 2008
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:31:42 -0800 (PST), hank
wrote:

On Dec 31, 9:42 am, DJ Bjorklund wrote:

Hi DJ:

If you have a older verson of PSE it might be worth your while to move to 6.0. Some people have complained about seeing the tools on 6.0 because of the black interface. But i would imangine that you could get used to the apperance after awhile.

I use 5.0 and have a plug-in called SmartCurve from Earthbound , (WWW.earthboundlight.com)
along with layer mask from grants tools. Thats does almost everything that 6.0 does. However the selection tool new in 6.0 is a much better tool and not found in 5.0

Hank

Hank, Hank, Hank,…how right you are.
Wow! 6.0 has what I want.
Robot voice: "Must have PSE 6.0 selection tool" Anybody need a installed then uninstalled PSE 5.0…?
$20 mailed to anywhere USA

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections