RA
Posted By
Ronda Anderson
Aug 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Quite a difference in price. Any feedback from Photoshop Element users who upgraded. Were they satisifed with their decision?
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CM
Cory McNutt
Aug 30, 2003
Ronda…I don’t know if I NEEDED to go to PS7, but I WANTED to, so I did. I never really used PSE2 very much (it came with my 10D) before I switched to PS7…I liked it that much over what I was using. PE2 was easier to use because of the friendly interface…and the people on this forum are GREAT. But a lot of people use both or at least own both so you can ask questions here, for the most part. I have been going through books that have work projects in them and I am simply amazed by what PS7 can do, although PE2 has MOST of the same features I am told. Good luck and you really can’t go wrong with either version.
Cory
R
Ray
Aug 30, 2003
Ronda,

Perhaps it would be easier for us to answer you if you’d tell al little more about what you’re hoping to accomplish with either softwares. The list of differences is quite long (some minor,some major like PS7 ability to create layer style, record actions, etc.).

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections