Photoshop Elements 4 vs Photoshop 7.0.1?

N
Posted By
NBK
Jun 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I currently have Photoshop 7.0.1. I was wondering if it is worth my while to buy Photoshop Elements 4?

Thanks
NBK

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

V
V1nc3nt
Jun 22, 2006
I currently have Photoshop 7.0.1. I was wondering if it is worth my while to buy Photoshop Elements 4?

I have PhotoShop CS and also use PSE 2. PSE 2 is a breeze to work with, but the CS or CS2 line has many fine features.

To the person who upgrade from PSE 2 to PSE 3, I did that too, but reverted. PSE 3 was too complicated for what I wanted PSE for IMHO.
O
Ofsted
Jun 23, 2006
In a word – Yes

"NBK" wrote in message
Hi

Thanks
NBK
RG
Roy G
Jun 23, 2006
"Ofsted" wrote in message
In a word – Yes

"NBK" wrote in message
Hi

Thanks
NBK

Hi.

I own a Fiat Punto, should I trade it in?

The same question, just a different subject, and the answer has to be, "How Would We Know".

You have not given anything like the amount of info needed to even begin making any kind of sensible answer.

Roy G
O
Ofsted
Jun 26, 2006
I guess NBK is simply asking for recommendations. It’s not terribly helpful to respond if the response offers nothing but a "supply more details" message. I interpreted the question as "Is Elem4 better than PS7" and gave a personal view.

"Roy G" wrote in message
"Ofsted" wrote in message
In a word – Yes

"NBK" wrote in message
Hi

Thanks
NBK

Hi.

I own a Fiat Punto, should I trade it in?

The same question, just a different subject, and the answer has to be, "How Would We Know".

You have not given anything like the amount of info needed to even begin making any kind of sensible answer.

Roy G

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections