C
Posted By
ceharris
Apr 21, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am a newbie to PSE-5. I have just discovered that when I load a black and white photo, I no longer have access to color! I am unable to paint color in black and white images…the only color available to me is gray-scale! What is the workaround here? There must be a way! Please help me

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
ratpie
Apr 22, 2007
Choose under "Image – Mode – RGB-Color"…

"ceharris" schreef in bericht
I am a newbie to PSE-5. I have just discovered that when I load a black and white photo, I no longer have access to color! I am unable to paint color in black and white images…the only color available to me is gray-scale! What is the workaround here? There must be a way! Please help me
C
Charley
Apr 22, 2007
If the image is B&W you won’t be able to color it until you change it’s mode to color. Since I don’t have PSE-5 I can’t tell you where the image mode selection is, but search around for image mode and when you find it change it from BW to color. Then you will be able to add colors.

Charley

"ceharris" wrote in message
I am a newbie to PSE-5. I have just discovered that when I load a black
and
white photo, I no longer have access to color! I am unable to paint color
in
black and white images…the only color available to me is gray-scale!
What
is the workaround here? There must be a way! Please help me

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections