Posted By
prizark
Nov 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi guys,

I want to know how I can change a Black & White image to a color one, you know like the studio guys do.Detailed manuals are references will be appreciated and simple guidance will also help.

Thank You
Prizark

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

N
nospam
Nov 29, 2003
In article ,
(prizark) wrote:

I want to know how I can change a Black & White image to a color one, you know like the studio guys do.Detailed manuals are references will be appreciated and simple guidance will also help.

Until you get the references you want and Google on "photoshop colorize", get heavy into selections and layers, channels, alpha. Remember that you can select a grey range from a B&W photograph using Select Color. (B&W is color without hue). And look at Adjust – Hues/Saturation and click on the
[]colorize option.
WS
Warren Sarle
Nov 29, 2003
"prizark" wrote in message

See the chapter on hand-coloring B&W photos in
Photoshop Restoration & Retouching, 2nd ed.
by Katrin Eismann, Doug Nelson
2003, ISBN: 0735713502, New Riders
T
tacitr
Nov 29, 2003
I want to know how I can change a Black & White image to a color one…

Convert the image to RGB color. Click on the Paintbrush. In the Options, choose Color mode. Paint on the image.

Rude T-shirts for a rude age: http://www.villaintees.com Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
S
Scroobie
Dec 16, 2003
On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:12:07 GMT, "Warren Sarle" wrote:

"prizark" wrote in message

See the chapter on hand-coloring B&W photos in
Photoshop Restoration & Retouching, 2nd ed.
by Katrin Eismann, Doug Nelson
2003, ISBN: 0735713502, New Riders
I thought it was Que that published this, but maybe that’s for the 1st Edn. Will be looking forward to a forthcoming edition with CS (v8) covered.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections