CP
Posted By
celeste_patman
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a great time playing with this, but I have one problem. I am playing with layers. I am placing my families faces on to old movie posters (for our new theatre room)I am having problems matching colours, is there a way to click on a pixel and copy the colour to another pixel
It is very difficult to match using the color picker
can any one help

celeste

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 17, 2005
Celeste,

There are usually lots of similar coloured pixels near each other and when you use the colour picker on something like this it doesn’t always give you a good match. Try changing the settings of the colour picker to 5 X 5 that gives a wider sample. Select the colour picker then look at the top of the screen … there is a box that says sample size and you change it there.

Hope this helps 🙂

Wendy
CP
celeste_patman
May 17, 2005
thanks Wendy,
I did some more looking around the net and found a free tutorial site that help me.
It explained how to use the eye dropper to select the pixel color and add it to the swatches. This appears to be what I was looking for, all I have to do now is to work out what pixels to change to make it look good and test print.
The site is www.photoshoproadmap.com

Celeste

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections