ES
Posted By
Eric_Skorupa
Jun 14, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After spending hours reading all those post on installation problems I am a little reluctant to buy CS3. I used Elements for many years and yesterday I got my new dream machine Dell XPS and I want to buy to CS3 however I read that some users had problems installing this software even on brand new systems (which is my case). I didn’t use beta by the way but I don’ want to spend hours by the computer or with Adobe tech support to fugure out how to install a $600 software. At this moment I have only Adobe reader and I didn’t want to install anything else before CS3.
How safe I am to buy it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wolf_Eilers
Jun 15, 2007
I didn’t use beta by the way … How safe I am to buy it.

Buy it. Install it. Enjoy it.

How many thousands of people do you suppose have successfully installed Ps with nary a problem?
JC
Jordan_Cox2
Jun 18, 2007
Well, here’s one that is having one of the failed installation issues with no previous betas or production Photoshops installed. I would definitely question a company that sells a $600 piece of software that doesn’t install on a good many machines (there’s at least four threads on the front page wrt this issue)… or at least move their feet and fix this issue instead of suggesting consumers WIPE their system.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections