IN
Posted By
Irene_Nuttney
Jul 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I get the message "Could not complete the import command because of a problem with the acquisition module interface". My OS is Windows 98. I have a canon Ixusi camera which works with Zoom browser.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy_S
Jul 28, 2004
Irene,

Most people here have purchased a Card Reader rather than attach their cameras to the computer…they are about $20 US and much safer and hassle free. They are about the size of a mouse and can remain plugged in to computer. Just pop the card out of the camera, into the Reader and your files appear under the "New Drive" which is the Reader.
EW
Ed_Wurster
Jul 28, 2004
Irene_Nuttney wrote:
I get the message "Could not complete the import command because of a problem with the acquisition module interface". My OS is Windows 98. I have a canon Ixusi camera which works with Zoom browser.

Not sure what Canon installs into your o/s, but you need a Windows 98 driver installed properly. Then you need an application to transfer the photos to your hard disk. Then PSE browser will work with less hassle.

In your case, I think that Canon has installed a driver, and it interferes with PSE acquisition module. If you use Canon software to transfer the images to your hard disk, you’ll work more efficiently.

One last item, you’ll want to check your Windows 98 version and refer to that when you ask questions.

Ed Wurster
http://www.ewurster.com/blog/

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections