Posted By
David G House
Jun 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HI guys….

Here’s a question.. does Elements have a setting where I can view images on file by Thumbnail… My files are getting quite large asI am sure everyone here can relate to. What I am doing now (and can become very much a pain) is viewing my images in my Nikon (and for the record mine is not hateful.. ;))which shows all the imagess in the file as a thimbnail recording the file number then going to Elements to edit.. It would be nice to be able to have something similar in Elements…

David

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JD
Juergen_D
Jun 24, 2004
David,
You probably didn’t see James’ earlier response: jhjl1 "Thumbnails???" 6/24/04 5:52am </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
He’s talking about the Elements file browser which is sometimes hard to find. Try Window>File Browser.

Juergen
DG
David G House
Jun 24, 2004
Hey Juergen….. Thanks …. I got some instruction as to wehre to find it… sorry about the double post.. fingers slipped… bad fingers bad… 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections