GD
Posted By
Greg_Dubuque
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I recently installed Photoshop CS on my PC (Windows XP) and I want to be able to view my images from the View Menu (not the File Browser) as thumbnails, but when I make that selection from the drop down View Menu it only allows the thumbnail view of jpegs or tiffs. All of the PSD image files in the open frame are represented by the Photoshop feather icon. I know I was able to view PSD files as thumbnails from the View Menu in PS7 and I don’t believe I changed configuration settings anywhere. Does anyone know how to help with this?

This is not in regards to viewing thumbnails in the File Browser window. This is about viewing from the "Open" window that pops up when you double click and then has a drop down "View Menu" that allows you to view your files as Thumbnails, Tiles, Icons, List or Details. This could be something very easy and I might feel stupid when someone offers a solution but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
BobLevine
Jun 3, 2004
That’s actually an operating system function and was removed in Photoshop CS due to problems with earlier versions.

It’s been discussed quite frequently. Search the forum and you’ll find plenty of posts.

Bob
GD
Greg_Dubuque
Jun 3, 2004
Thanks Bob. That will teach me to look a little harder through the forum posts before asking a question. Thanks again for your response.
L
LenHewitt
Jun 3, 2004
Greg,

It is also addressed in the Photoshop Readme file that is sitting on your HDD…
GD
Greg_Dubuque
Jun 3, 2004
Okay, okay. I told you I’d feel stupid. :0)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections