AR
Posted By
Ashish Rastogi
Jul 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to create a custome size thumbnails in Photoshop Cs with recoding an action. There is any automated way. I don’t need htm files or need thumbnails with custom size and style (if possible).

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CW
Colin_Walls
Jul 4, 2004
What do you want to do with them?
Would the contact sheet automation do what you want?
AR
Ashish Rastogi
Jul 4, 2004
want to place these thumbnails in my created html page.
CW
Colin_Walls
Jul 4, 2004
You could write an action which simply resizes an image and saves it as a JPEG. Then apply this to whole folders of images.

Personally, as I use MS FrontPage, this issue doesn’t arise, as it has auto-thumbnailing, which works well. Maybe other Web authoring tools have similar capabilities?
AR
Ashish Rastogi
Jul 5, 2004
ya, u r absolutely right…this aut-thumbming is available in frontpage but not in dreamweaver.
LM
Lynch_Mike
Jul 5, 2004
I made an action to reduce size, apply unsharpening filter, and save to web.(I save to a new folder without renaming when writing the action) Then use file>automate>batch . Then rename later if needed

But another way would be to run web photo gallery and collect the thumbnails it creates from the thumbs folder (PS7 -don’t know if thie is in PSCS)
-Mike
AR
Ashish Rastogi
Jul 5, 2004
Ok thanks but can you tell me one more thing…

There is any software which creates a different style & effects and custom size thumbnails of the photos provided.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections