Posted By
Larry Preuss
May 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
PSE 2.0, Mac OS 10.3.3, iMac with 512 MB RAM and 35 gig free

I have been using PSE for only several days, after fairly long acquaintance with PS. Doing my exercises this morning I am very frequently presented with the message "Could not complete your request because the required resources were not found>" This has happened with such simple maneuvers as changing the blending mode of a simple background copy, or trying to change the tolerance on a magic wand selection. As always, whenever anything goes wrong, I started out by trashing the prefs, but that did not help. Larry

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

LP
Larry Preuss
May 2, 2004
in article BCBA8332.13528%, Larry Preuss at
wrote on 5/2/04 10:51 AM:

I have been using PSE for only several days, after fairly long acquaintance with PS. Doing my exercises this morning I am very frequently presented with the message "Could not complete your request because the required resources were not found>" This has happened with such simple maneuvers as changing the blending mode of a simple background copy, or trying to change the tolerance on a magic wand selection. As always, whenever anything goes wrong, I started out by trashing the prefs, but that did not help. Larry

May I add that I can perorm these maneuvers on the same images with PS7 this morning without difficulty.
Larry
LP
Larry Preuss
May 2, 2004
in article BCBA86F8.13536%, Larry Preuss at
wrote on 5/2/04 11:07 AM:

in article BCBA8332.13528%, Larry Preuss at
wrote on 5/2/04 10:51 AM:

May I add that I can perorm these maneuvers on the same images with PS7 this morning without difficulty.
Larry

I restarted and the problem cleared. This is the first time in a long time, certainly the first since OS X, that I have had a problem that demanded a restart.
Larry

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections