Posted By
Matt_M_
Sep 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I have created a Photoshop 7 action that adds some effects to an image, duplicates the layer and adds some more effects, then jumps to ImageReady. Once I am in ImageReady I have to click on "make frames from layers" in the animation pallette, then save optimized as to finish my animated gif. This is pretty easy, but it is getting pretty tedious since I have a ton of them to do. Is there a way to automate this process more than I already have?

Thanks, Matt

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Y
YrbkMgr
Sep 8, 2006
Matt,

Why not incorporate the actions within Image Ready? Just record the action and then once you make the jump to IR, hit a hotkey to finish it.
DR
Danny Raphael
Sep 10, 2006
As an alternative look into an add-on called "PTFB," which can be easily setup to "look for" and reply automatically to dialog boxes the same way one would reply manually. It’s pretty slick.

Google: "PTFB"

There’s a free version if you’re using Windows 2000 or earlier. If XP and later, one needs the a low-cost PRO edition.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections