G
Posted By
Gort
Nov 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Running PS CS 9.0. I have about 300 jpegs of a recent family wedding taken by a professional photographer. I would like to change the size & resolution of all of them, in order to send them to friends. Very easy to do this with each image, but I would like to do it to all of them in a batch so as to limit time & tedium. Is this possible?

TIA

Dan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 20, 2006
"Dan" wrote in message
Running PS CS 9.0. I have about 300 jpegs of a recent family wedding taken by a professional photographer. I would like to change the size & resolution of all of them, in order to send them to friends. Very easy to do this with each image, but I would like to do it to all of them in a batch so as to limit time & tedium. Is this possible?
TIA
Dan ,

If they are all the same pixel ratio it would be easy to record an action whilst altering the first one and then running the action with File>Automate>Batch.
There is also a script in File>Scripts>Image Processor that will do something similar. (Also in Bridge)
Check both out in the help files.

HTH
MH
G
Gort
Nov 21, 2006
"Mike Hyndman" <tell me yours and I’ll send > wrote in message
"Dan" wrote in message
TIA
Dan ,

If they are all the same pixel ratio it would be easy to record an action whilst altering the first one and then running the action with File>Automate>Batch.
There is also a script in File>Scripts>Image Processor that will do something similar. (Also in Bridge)
Check both out in the help files.

HTH
MH
Thanks Mike, I’ll take a look.

Dan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections