Batch Change Resolution Without Resampling?

O
Posted By
omiof5
Dec 30, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After I’ve saved the camera’s original images, I make a duplicate set for my family to use as print copies so they can print at home without resizing.

How can I use the batch command to change images from the original 72 ppi to 300 ppi without resampling the images? I think I’ve looked at all the preference options, etc., but I must be missing something because the images seem to be resampled unless I change them one by one.

Use iMac G5 with 1 gb of memory, PSCS2 9.0, OS 10.4.8.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Bernie
Dec 30, 2006
Record an action where you resize the image without resampling and run that as a batch
O
omiof5
Dec 30, 2006
I hadn’t been brave enough yet to tackle actions so thank you for the little push in the right direction. Think I’ve got it now and appreciate your time and expertise. ;-}

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections