J
Posted By
JOHNCHAP2
Aug 9, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In the ACR version that have been using with CS2 I can specify Color Space, Depth, Size, and Resolution for the image I am opening. At the moment I am using Adobe Elements 6.0 and the newly downloaded ACR 4.5 to process RAW images from a new Nikon D700. The ACR 4.5 under Elements only allows me to specify bit depth. Is there a way to specify the other settings? If not, is this an ACR 4.5 issue only under AE 6.0, or is the loss of the ability to specify the other settings also true with ACR 4.5 running under CS3?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Aug 9, 2008
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 08:25:39 -0700 (PDT), JOHNCHAP2 wrote:

In the ACR version that have been using with CS2 I can specify Color Space, Depth, Size, and Resolution for the image I am opening. At the moment I am using Adobe Elements 6.0 and the newly downloaded ACR 4.5 to process RAW images from a new Nikon D700. The ACR 4.5 under Elements only allows me to specify bit depth. Is there a way to specify the other settings?

Not for the Elements version – Elements is an RGB program. It will open and convert images from Full Photoshop that are stored in Lab or CMYK.

If not, is this an ACR 4.5 issue only
under AE 6.0, or is the loss of the ability to specify the other settings also true with ACR 4.5 running under CS3?

It’s an Elements issue that will go away under PS CS3;

Mike Russell – http://www.curvemeister.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections