B
Posted By
bobtema
Nov 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Had a file with a slices all set up in ImageReady. Made changes to file in PS, including removing all slices then redrawing new ones. Now want to go back into ImageReady so I can set up rollovers, but ImageReady is trying to retain old slice information that screws up position of artwork.

Is there a way to tell Image Ready to stop doing that? I don’t want to have to reposition all the artwork in ImageReady.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ram
Nov 24, 2006
Have you tried doing a "Save As" under a different name before going back to ImageReady?

Just a shot in the dark.
B
bobtema
Nov 24, 2006
Save as didn’t work… but thanks for thought.

Seems there is always a little leftover layer-positioning and slice info that ImageReady retains, even if you’ve long since made changes to a file in Photoshop. As a test, from photoshop, I just blew away all the new slices so it was just one big slice, then sent the file back to Image ready, and still it repositioned everything based on previous slice information.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections