P
Posted By
prudentia
Sep 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. I’m new and having a particularly dense day, so I’m wondering if anyone can help.

I’m in the process of trying to create a site in Adobe Photoshop 6.5 (Mac) and have finished all the layers, switched off the appropriate ones, stuck in the slices, jumped to Imageready and done the rollovers. However, I have a couple of animations that I’m trying to do as well (using the little animation palette thing) and I’ve run into a problem. I select a slice, add a new frame of animation to it and the new frame appears in every other slice as well, excluding the ones that already have rollovers on them. I figure either a) I’ve buggered up something really obvious or b)it’s meant to do that, and what the frell am I talking about? But yeah. It’s making things difficult. Any suggestions?

(I’m wondering if the slices are linked in some way- ctrl menu brought up an unlink slices option, but it didn’t seem to make a difference).

While I’m at it, any idea as to how I can make the animation keep going while the user is mousing over the rollovers in the final html document?

Thanks in advance

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections