H
Posted By
hello
Apr 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a photoshop slicing problem that is probably easily fixable but I have been trying to fix it for a few days now!

I have a layout setup in photoshop in table mode (rather than CSS): essentially Header, left menu, right menu, footer, and a text area in the center. Obviously when I fill up the text box it extends the cells on the left and right corresponding. I have setup other cells below these (to the right and left) with a one pixel high image that I want to use for when the textbox expands. But I can’t get the table to expand that image instead it goes right for the cells of my menus (left & right).

Thanks!

-Ethan
PS> If you need more information I can send PSD!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Hecate
Apr 13, 2004
On 12 Apr 2004 16:45:27 -0700, (Ethan Stone)
wrote:

I am having a photoshop slicing problem that is probably easily fixable but I have been trying to fix it for a few days now!
I have a layout setup in photoshop in table mode (rather than CSS): essentially Header, left menu, right menu, footer, and a text area in the center. Obviously when I fill up the text box it extends the cells on the left and right corresponding. I have setup other cells below these (to the right and left) with a one pixel high image that I want to use for when the textbox expands. But I can’t get the table to expand that image instead it goes right for the cells of my menus (left & right).

Thanks!

-Ethan

Which is why you shouldn’t try and build a web site using a photo manipulation app.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
AA
Adelson Anton
Apr 13, 2004
Hecate wrote:
Which is why you shouldn’t try and build a web site using a photo manipulation app.

The person above is 100% correct.
H
Herb
Apr 15, 2004
Send me the psd and I’ll have a look. If it’s two large for email, post it on your web site and I will download from there.

Herb

"Ethan Stone" wrote in message

Thanks!

-Ethan

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections