E
Posted By
eieio
Apr 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone tell me how to crop an area of a large image to a specific size 4 in x 6 in … I hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Dan

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

GB
Gregory Blank
Apr 7, 2005
In article ,
eieio wrote:

Can someone tell me how to crop an area of a large image to a specific size 4 in x 6 in … I hope this makes sense.
Thanks
Dan

First look at the rulers on the left side and top of the window of the image you have open. Then using the rectangular marquee tool draw a square the size you want from the upper left hand corner. You can move the 4×6 box over the desired area then go up to the "image menu and select "crop". There are lots of variations including using the cropping tool.

LF Website @ http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."–Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
J
Judy
Apr 15, 2005
"eieio" wrote in message
Thanks
Dan

Select the crop tool.
Set the width to 4 in.
Set the height to 6 in.
Crop.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections