DB
Posted By
Dee_Bradford
May 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
HELP PLEASE! I have cropped hundreds of pictures (same computer & XP) with no problem. HOWEVER, today I have tried to crop 4 or 5 different pictures and, although it allows me to select the area, it just freezes and eventually goes to "not responding" when I pull up the task bar (Ctrl/Alt/Delete). It takes several times of "End Task" and I am then able to finally shut the program down!

AFTER this problem today, I downloaded the "Pentium 4" download as directed and shut the computer down, but I’m STILL unable to CROP. THANKS for any help that ANYONE CAN PROVIDE! (This MAY be the 1st time that I’ve used this program since I updated my JAVA and also added the JAVA START as recommended by my online broker a couple of weeks ago. Could this be the problem? I am CLUELESS!)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 3, 2004
Have you tried to reset the preferences (press and hold CONTROL-ALT-SHIT keys immediately after double clicking on PSE icon) ?

Ray
CS
Chuck_Snyder
May 3, 2004
"Ray" wrote in message
Have you tried to reset the preferences (press and hold CONTROL-ALT-SHIT

Ray, that’s a new sequence for the Reset Preferences – but probably appropriate to the way most people feel when they have to use it!

🙂

Chuck
PD
Pete_D
May 3, 2004
Chuck & Ray,

<grin>

Pete
PA
Patti_Anderson
May 3, 2004
There goes the coffee on the keyboard again. Chuck, did you write that with a straight face?

Patti
CS
Chuck_Snyder
May 3, 2004
Patti, the tears were running down my cheeks when I read Ray’s post – I just couldn’t let it go…..

🙂
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 4, 2004
My appologies, that didn’t come out the way I though. Although it made everybody laugh, that wasn’t my intentions.

🙂

Ray
DS
Dick_Smith
May 4, 2004
Priceless, simply priceless.
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 4, 2004
instant Classic !

Way to go Ray !
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 4, 2004
🙂 🙂 🙂
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
May 5, 2004
Ray,

Once again you succinctly express the feelings of us all! 🙂

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections