RC
Posted By
Ric_Cohn
Jul 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just started using a Canon i9900 printer. When I select to print my description from File Info on the print, Photoshop crashes. This is working fine with my Epson 1270. I suspect it’s a problem with the Canon Drivers, but has anyone else experienced this? I contacted Canon support and they palmed off the problem on Photoshop (which I actually doubt). If it’s actually a Photoshop problem does anyone have any suggestions for fixing?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RC
Ric_Cohn
Jul 23, 2004
I found a fix, but I’m still not sure what the problem was. I was trying to print using a custom page size. When I selected a built in page size it worked fine. However, when I re-selected the same custom page size it started to print without crashing! Believe me. I’d tried a bunch of fixes over 2 days with consistent crashes until I did this. Maybe this will help someone else in the future.
WB
Wesley_Bishop
Aug 5, 2004
New to the forum.

I cannot find from the "Help" in Photoshop 7 how to print a "File Info" located under "File" on the tool bar. I tried opening the XMP file through Word but only get program language.

I would like to a clean print up of the information that I have stored there.
T
thokitts
Aug 17, 2004
Ric: Did you ever get this description crashing problem resolved?

thokitts

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections