GW
Posted By
Greg_W.
Oct 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need some help with Photoshop 9.02 on an Intel Mac running OSX 10.5. When I try to print from the application it crashes to the desktop. I have tried removing and reinstall the printer, updating the drivers, and even removing photoshop and reinstalling it. The printer is a BizHub Pro C500, every other application(Illustrator, Quark. MS Office 08, etc) prints to it without any issues. I can print from adobe if I choose another printer. There are four Macs here, and this is the only only that this is happening on. Any help, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Oct 13, 2008
CS2 in
Leopard is not supported. your best bet is to figure out what the differences between the machines that work and yours.

have you made a new user and tried printing from that?
R
Ram
Oct 13, 2008
Intel Mac running OSX 10.5.

Not 10.5.5?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections