Posted By
Jonathan_Lewis
Apr 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

I just downloaded the CS2 trial version and was trying to install it. However, when I select "Install 30 day trial" (instead of full version with serial number) and click "next," it tells me that I’m leaving a required field (the serial number field) empty, and I should go back and fill it in. Obviously, I don’t have a serial number to enter, but it won’t allow me beyond that point unless I give it one.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Jonathan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RP
Ruth_Patrick
May 5, 2005
Yes, I’m having the same problem. I’ve emailed adobe support. Maybe I’ll hear in a day or two. Ruth
RP
Ruth_Patrick
May 5, 2005
(I’m just sending again to subscribe to this link in case anyone has a solution to this problem and replies.) Ruth
RP
Ruth_Patrick
May 5, 2005
I just heard from Adobe and they said they didn’t answer technical questions. I sure hope someone can help with a solution for this problem with the install.

Ruth
KD
Katie_Dillon
May 9, 2005
I have this problem as well.
RP
Ruth_Patrick
May 9, 2005
I finally got it installed. I did a search for CS2 in my files and folders. I clicked on a file/folder. I think it was "Photoshop_CS2_tryout.zip" and then got the unzip wizard I had unloaded from the instructions on downloading the tryout. I must have unziped it correctly. I saw the same screen, asking if I wanted the 30 trial or the full version. And this time I was able to proceed.

Anyway, I now have CS2.
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
May 9, 2005
Yes, make sure to unzip the files before you run the install program…
JL
Jonathan_Lewis
May 9, 2005
Thanks, Ruth and Pierre. I unzipped all the files and it installed just fine.

Thanks!
Jonathan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections