Posted By
orhideja
Aug 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hallo,

Can anyone with ACE certification comment what is important to know before doing the test? Question lists, learning materials, wise advises are welcomed…

Please answer!

Gabriela

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
Gabriela,

Did you make a search on Google for that subject? I recall seeing a couple of dozens of sites speaking about ACE (Adobe Certified Experts). Are you actually being certified for Elements or for Photoshop?

Ray
RC
Richard Coencas
Aug 12, 2003
Gabriela,

I found that thoroughly studying the PS7 user guide and the classroom in a book had all the information that I needed to pass the exam.

Rich
RC
Richard Coencas
Aug 12, 2003
Ray,

There is no certification for elements. The current exam is for Photoshop 7.0 ACE.
R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
Thought so 🙂 Thanks Richard!

Ray
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 12, 2003
Ray, are you going to start studying ? ;))
JF
Jodi Frye
Aug 12, 2003
Ray, wow ! I feel so behind ;( I hate studying. I learned my programs from ‘doing’ and of course the forums. I’ll probably never know the tech stuff….Oh well.

I’m really happy to hear about your jaw ! That is great news !!!!! If it ain’t broke….ya know the rest. Ya look great regardless 😉
R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
THANK YOU :)))

(smiling!)

Ray
O
orhideja
Aug 12, 2003
Thanks Guys!

You are very nice so far… keep up the good work 🙂

To sum up:
– User guide
– Classroom in a book

I’ve been surfing the web about this nothing special.

Please tell me one more thing – Does it worths the time of learning it and doing it afterwards, and I mean ACE?

Waiting…

Gabriela
O
orhideja
Aug 12, 2003
Thanks Guys!

You are very nice so far… keep up the good work 🙂

To sum up:
– User guide
– Classroom in a book

I’ve been surfing the web about this nothing special.

Please tell me one more thing – Does it worths the time of learning it and doing it afterwards, and I mean ACE?

Waiting…

Gabriela

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections