SC
Posted By
Sheila Crawford
Jul 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I took a course at the Teaching Learning Center where they showed us a sony camera and gave us a Adobe Photoshop Elements CD. There was no user’s manual. I am trying to crop a photo of a person, showing head rather than the whole picture. I can select and get the ants marching. Where is the crop button?

How can I get a user’s manual?

I am using the microsoft photo editor because I can get nothing out of this CD.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ray
Jul 13, 2003
Sheila,

Use the crop tool instead of the selection. It has anchors to let you resive / refine your selection. Much better. And also, it will put a black area around the selection, to let you have a better look at the finishes work. The crop tool is the third tool, in the tool box, on the right, from the top.

The manual might be on the CD, depending on the version. Look on your installation CD, at the root. If your CD drive letter is D:, then look in D:\

Hope this helps, if not, write again!

Ray
NS
Nancy S
Jul 13, 2003
Shiela,

You’re using MS Editor because you can get nothing out of the CD. What does that mean? Were you able to install PSE?

Nancy
R
Ray
Jul 13, 2003
Forgot to mention that the Quick Reference Card is on the CD as well, for those who uses Elements shortcuts extensively in here 🙂

Ray
NS
Nancy S
Jul 13, 2003
Ray or anyone,

Now I am wondering…I ask because my manual met with a fatal accident only a couple of days after I bought PSE and therefore I had no experience with it…the manual isn’t just a compilation of all the help files is it??

Nancy
R
Ray
Jul 13, 2003
Nancy,

No it’s not. The topics are the same, but the text is different. It covers the same things, though.

Ray
NS
Nancy S
Jul 13, 2003
Mac and Ray,

Thanks guys, I didn’t think it was, but…

Nancy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections