S
Posted By
skim500
Jun 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone found a good solution from keeping the cropping tool from skipping off the work area as you approach the window border? This is very annoying.

Thank you,

skim

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Jun 4, 2005
Skim,

Go to Window, Images, and select Cascade or Tile but not Maximize Mode. You can also click the 4 little squares just to the right of the help question box.

Bob
S
skim500
Jun 5, 2005
Thank you Bob. I do do this, but was hoping for a different solution. When I work with multiple images (say for a collage) it is not as convenient. Do you know of any other workarounds?

Thanks,

skim
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 5, 2005
When I work with multiple images (say for a collage) it is not as convenient

Why is that? I cannot think what functionality maximize mode really has that multi-image doesn’t. You are familiar with CTRL/0 ?
S
skim500
Jun 5, 2005
Colin,

I was not, but I am now. Thank you for this tip. What does Control/0 correspond to in the menu section? Thanks.

skim
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Jun 6, 2005
Skim,

Ctrl/0 is the same as View, Fit On Screen.

Bob
S
skim500
Jun 6, 2005
Thanks Robert, do you have a link to a nice shortcuts page? I have a couple, but they are incomplete or old.

Thanks.

skim
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Jun 6, 2005
Skim,

They are in PE3 Help: Help, Contents tab, Help topics. The 3rd and 2nd from the bottom.

Bob
S
skim500
Jun 6, 2005
Thanks Bob,

Here is the most useful I have found so far, in PDF.

< http://paws.flcc.edu/~adamsja/digital/ElementsKeyShortcuts.p df>
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
Jun 6, 2005
Thanks, Skim.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections