DB
Posted By
Dan Brot
Jun 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone know where I can get a printable copy of the "How To" info contained in the HELP section of PSE 3.0?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
Duncan McBride
Jun 3, 2005
I haven’t unzipped it, but there is a file on my machine at [C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\PhotoshopElementsHelp\en_US\Processed Packages] called "helppages.zip." It’s about 2MB, a reasonable size. You might try it, or look further in the PhotoshopElementsHelp directory.

I am using Windows; a Mac might have something similar.

Duncan
CK
Clyde_Kronfelder
Jun 3, 2005
Thanks Duncan! I do have it on my machine at home but was at work hoping to find a copy on Adobe so I could read up on some problems I am having before I got home.
Thanks..
DB
Dan Brot
Jun 3, 2005
Colin..I filed a bug report hope the others will but this was done previously also.
DB
Dan Brot
Jun 3, 2005
Thanks to all..private emails were ok Clyde..

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections