Hard copy manual for Photoshop Elements 2.0?

DC
Posted By
D_C_G
Jun 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello and thanks for the help,

Is there an online copy of the hard copy manual for Photoshop Elements 2.0 that I can download and print?

I recently purchased a scanner, and received a Photoshop Elements 2.0 CD with it. In reading the help pages, there is a mention of a 270 page manual that comes with Photoshop Elements 2.0. Unfortunately, only a CD came with the scanner. I’ve searched the CD, the Adobe web site, and used Google to try to locate this manual; and failed.

I’d appreciate any help you can give on how I can obtain a copy of this manual.

thanks,

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 2, 2004
Is there not a File Call "User Guide.pdf" on your CD? That is what the manual is called and it is just over 5 meg in size. Also you should find "Quick Reference Guide.pdf" and that is a handy cheat sheet that come with Elements.

Grant
MS
Mark_Sand
Jun 2, 2004
The pdf file Grant mentioned is identical to the hard copy manual that comes with PSE2. If it is on your disk, you might want to take it to places like Kinko’s or Office Depot and have them print it for you (256 pages). If is is not on your disk, you try calling Adobe and see if they can send you one.

Mark
DC
D_C_G
Jun 3, 2004
Found it!

Thanks for the help,
D C G

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections