JE
Posted By
Janna Ellis
Jul 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m being forced to use a loaner computer while mine is being fixed, and I can’t use my Adobe Elements because it requires a relisence file. I have my serial and everything, but can’t find out how to get a relicense file so I can use the program! I can’t even just reinstall it because to fix my computer they took my program disks (including my Adobe stuff.) I can’t reinstall it from a free download because the copy that was already on this loaner is expired. What can I do short of formatting the computer to do a fresh install, and then entering the serial?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jul 13, 2003
Janna,

Download the tryout version for Photoshop 7.0. It’s a bit different, but if you know your way around in Elements, you won’t be too disoriented.

Ray
JE
Janna Ellis
Jul 14, 2003

A. I can’t download and use the trial version for 30 days, because Elements (being already on this loaned computer once) has already by run the 30 days. Reinstalling does no good when somewhere in the registry the computer knows that it has been run out.

2. I don’t want the tryout version for 7.0 for 30 days, when I have a PAID FOR version of my OWN software right here and want to use it.

3. Thank you both for your suggestions though.

4. Does anyone know how I can get ahold of an admin or someone who knows what I’m talking about? I need to know how I can get a relicense file (since I have a registered serial.)
RC
Richard Coencas
Jul 14, 2003
The license is a file that is downloaded when you do the online purchase of Elements. It should be on the original computer. If that is not available, I think a call to customer service is the way to go.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections