F
Posted By
frankg
May 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After PS launches I almost always have to click the Maximise button (centre top/right) for the window to fill the screen. How can I get it to always fill the screen. It is maximised when I exit the program.

Thank you
Franko

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

W
Wheeler
May 25, 2006
"franko" wrote in message
After PS launches I almost always have to click the Maximise button (centre top/right) for the window to fill the screen. How can I get it to always fill the screen. It is maximised when I exit the program.

Thank you
Franko

right-click on the shortcut you use to open ps
click properties
under Shortcut tab–>Run: choose Maximize
F
frankg
May 25, 2006

right-click on the shortcut you use to open ps
click properties
under Shortcut tab–>Run: choose Maximize
Thank you – appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections