BT
Posted By
Brad_Taplin
Oct 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a W2k intel chip 933 with 256 ram, I have a base created image for the pc using norton ghost 6.0. I have installed Adobe Photoshop elements 2.0, as the first program but after installing Office products, and HP scanner and printer and the scanning products Adobe install notification says it installs ok, reboot the system but then DDE Server window:PhotoshopElements.exe-application error. The instruction at "0x7516e56" referenced memory at "0x00000004" the memory could not be read. It gives the option to click ok, or cancel which terminates the program either way.

THe strange thing is Adobe photostop 6.0 works fine, this was installed as a temporary solution until the Photoelements problem can be resolved.

Any ideas would be helpful

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
TomSee
Apr 7, 2004
I am experiencing the same problem and reinstallation of Photoshop CS did not solve the problem. Any other ideas on correcting this problem.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections