TA
Posted By
Timo Autiokari
May 23, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Do you feel that the File/Scripts menu access to the Scripts is deep down and far away. And in case there are tens of scripts do you feel it is messy. I do. The other way to launch Scripts (and to have them decently organized) is to record an Action Button for each. Very time consuming.

So I wrote the ScriptRunner.jsx script. It is started from an Action Button and provides a dialog with a list in alphabetic order of all those JSX scripts in that folder where the ScriptRunner.jsx resides. A click on an entry on the list will run that script. So, two click access to a set of your scripts, very rapid in the use. Very simple to install. Scripts can be organized into many folders with a copy of ScriptRunner.jsx in each. Download here:
http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/photoshop/jsx/index.htm

Also the ActionSetChanger is updated, now much more easy to set up.

Timo Autiokari

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roberto
May 23, 2007
"Timo Autiokari" wrote in message
Do you feel that the File/Scripts menu access to the Scripts is deep down and far away. And in case there are tens of scripts do you feel it is messy. I do. The other way to launch Scripts (and to have them decently organized) is to record an Action Button for each. Very time consuming.
So I wrote the ScriptRunner.jsx script. It is started from an Action Button and provides a dialog with a list in alphabetic order of all those JSX scripts in that folder where the ScriptRunner.jsx resides. A click on an entry on the list will run that script. So, two click access to a set of your scripts, very rapid in the use. Very simple to install. Scripts can be organized into many folders with a copy of ScriptRunner.jsx in each. Download here: http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/photoshop/jsx/index.htm
Timo Autiokari

Yep, clicking on File > Scripts is just too much. What the hell was Adobe thinking making this time consuming, difficult and confusing. We all need to boycott Adobe until they fix this unworkable mess.

=(8)
D
Dave
May 23, 2007
On Wed, 23 May 2007 12:26:43 -0700, "=\(8\)"
wrote:

"Timo Autiokari" wrote in message
So I wrote the ScriptRunner.jsx script. It is started from an Action Button and provides a dialog with a list in alphabetic order of all those JSX scripts in that folder where the ScriptRunner.jsx resides. A click on an entry on the list will run that script. So, two click access to a set of your scripts, very rapid in the use. Very simple to install. Scripts can be organized into many folders with a copy of ScriptRunner.jsx in each. Download here: http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/photoshop/jsx/index.htm
Timo Autiokari

I see this is your product, Timo.
Lots of thanks for this one:-)

Dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections