VB
Posted By
Vicki_Breslow
Jul 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a new Canon SLR Digital and strobe light and I still can’t get my images to look good in the computer. The picture seems to look okay in camera view, but when I bring it into PS the image background is gray or pink or blue. Yes, I have adjusted my white balance, I have changed my aperture, I have been back to the camera shop, I have taken lighting classes and I’m still having the same problem. Any suggestions. I’m beginning to think there is something going on in PS that is causing this. I "can" color correct it in PS, but the original image is crappy! Sure would appreciate some help. Thanks.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

L
LenHewitt
Jul 14, 2004
Run Adobe Gamma from the C/Panel and create a new monitor profile
AS
andrew_spiering
Jul 15, 2004
make sure your working space is the same for both the camera and in photoshop… if you have some profile that is different in photoshop and your camera is srgb. they will look diffrent
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Jul 15, 2004
Also assign camera profile to your image after opening and then convert to your working profile–much more stable results!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections