N
Posted By
nvslater
Jul 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
You guys are great, thanks for all you have done for me in the past. When using clone tool, and others, set to under 4 or less pixels, they are sometimes hard to locate. They don’t change colors automatically. Is something wrong? If not can I change the color?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Jul 11, 2003
You mean of the cursor? No. It’s a windows issue. I read somewhere in one of these forums that there may be a change with version 8 (or later), but that’s unsubstantiated.

What you have to do, in general is press the space bar when you lose the cursor – it turns into the hand tool.

Peace,
Tony
N
nvslater
Jul 11, 2003
Yes, I was talking of the cursor. I have noticed that when cutting with a lasso tool, the color changes even while cutting, this is what I was hoping for. Peace to you Tony
P
Phosphor
Jul 11, 2003
4 pixels or smaller? That can be a hard size to see, no matter what. Smart-alecky attitude aside; Just zoom in!
DM
dave milbut
Jul 11, 2003
i used to use the space bar, i’ve taken to using contol key to bring up the move tool as the arrow-ish cursor is more precise than the hand you get when you press the spacebar.

just my 2 knuts.

dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections