S
Posted By
stromer2
Jan 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have PS 2 Elements and wish to match color.
I have 3 pictures (landscapes) that I want to merge into a panorama. They all slightly overlap. I wish to match the color of all 3. I fixed the 1st one properly by using the eyedropper tool to make an area grey (some rocks). There are no other grey areas or rocks in the other 2 pictures. However, the areas that overlap consist of trees and ground. Is there a way that I can take an area of trees or ground in one picture and make the same trees and ground in the next picture the same color.

When I move the cursor over the colors I want to match, the RGB readings change a lot. Can I take a small area (say 25 x 25 pixels) and get an average reading in the correct (1st picture) and transform that reading to the identical reading in the 2nd picture?

Iam a beginner in PS and don’t use layers yet. I am familiar with curves, levels, and other color management tools.

Thanks for any advice on the above, Rick

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections