HELP: b/w picture: how to ink it like printed on color copy paper??

GK
Posted By
Gerry Kunz
Nov 6, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I have a black and white TIF photo. I want to ink this paper in Adobe photoshop, that it exactly looks as if you print out a b/w photo on e.g. orange copier paper.

Help appreciated.

Thanks
Gerry.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

HL
Harry Limey
Nov 6, 2005
"Gerry Kunz" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a black and white TIF photo. I want to ink this paper in Adobe photoshop, that it exactly looks as if you print out a b/w photo on e.g. orange copier paper.

Help appreciated.

Thanks
Gerry.

A logical and simple solution springs to mind!!
R
Ragnar
Nov 6, 2005
If your image is the Background Layer, duplicate it.
Create a new layer and fill it with orange or whatever colour you want. Drag the new layer below your duplicated image layer.
Change the Blending Option of your duplicated image layer to ‘multiply’ (or maybe ‘darken’ will work).
Alter the opacity of the two new layers to suit.

Hope this works
John

"Gerry Kunz" wrote in message
Hello,

Help appreciated.

Thanks
Gerry.

GK
Gerry Kunz
Nov 6, 2005
John, thank you very much for your fast reply and your help. It worked great!

Best regards,
Gerry.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections