AT
Posted By
Alex_Thens
Mar 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone tell me if the Educational version of the Premier CS Suite includes the Open Type fonts? I know that sometimes the edu. versions don’t give you all the goodies, but I have gotten conflicting answers from different people at Adobe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex Thens

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RO
Robert_Oliver
Mar 5, 2004
I’m not sure if it does, but have you checked out the Adobe Type Classics for Learning Package. $99 for 400 OpenType fonts:

< http://www.adobe.com/education/ed_products/typeclassics.html>
AT
Alex_Thens
Mar 5, 2004
Thanks, Robert. Yes – I already have the fonts in that collection.

Alex
RL
Robert_Levine
Mar 5, 2004
Yes, it includes all of the fonts, but I don’t think the clipart and templates are included.

Bob
AT
Alex_Thens
Mar 5, 2004
Thanks for the info Bob. Do you think that those templates and clipart are worth paying the full price?

Alex
RL
Robert_Levine
Mar 5, 2004
I very rarely use it but when I do, it’s nice to have. Very "newlettery" clip art. I almost never use templates but they’re nice to just steal measurements and color swatches from.

Bob
CK
Christine_Krof_Shock
Mar 6, 2004
The CS Educational Version does NOT include the fonts–have it and the fonts folder is empty. Basically CS Suite Ed. does not include any goodies such as templates, clip art or photos. However if you are buying the individual CS components, it does include goodies with photos, etc. Just not the fonts.
RL
Robert_Levine
Mar 6, 2004
There are no fonts on the CD, the fonts are installed on your harddrive under the c:/program files/common files/adobe/fonts folder.

Check there.

Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections