D
Posted By
dglaser
May 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am doing this on the Photoshop forum because other people must have had this problem.

I bought the standalone version of GoLive and then decided to buy the Creative Suite package. I installed everything except GoLive, but then still was presented with a serial number request for GoLive the next time I wanted to use it. AND it won’t accept either my standalone GoLive serial number OR the Creative Suite serial number.

So currently I can’t use GoLive at all.

Help!??

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
May 16, 2004
On 15 May 2004 11:46:53 -0700, (Dale Glaser)
wrote:

I am doing this on the Photoshop forum because other people must have had this problem.

I bought the standalone version of GoLive and then decided to buy the Creative Suite package. I installed everything except GoLive, but then still was presented with a serial number request for GoLive the next time I wanted to use it. AND it won’t accept either my standalone GoLive serial number OR the Creative Suite serial number.
So currently I can’t use GoLive at all.

Help!??

Ring Adobe. They’ve caused the problem, let them sort it out. Otherwise, uninstall GoLive and install from CS.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
J
john
May 16, 2004
Deinstall your first version of GoLive, then install just GoLive from your CS Suite CDROM. Worked for me.
D
dglaser
May 16, 2004
I know this is a dumb question, but how do you uninstall these days. I have tried holding the Option key down with Custom but that doesn’t work.

(jjs) wrote in message news:…
Deinstall your first version of GoLive, then install just GoLive from your CS Suite CDROM. Worked for me.
J
john
May 16, 2004
In article ,
(Dale Glaser) wrote:

I know this is a dumb question, but how do you uninstall these days. I have tried holding the Option key down with Custom but that doesn’t work.

That method isn’t familiar to me. Are you using a Mac?
E
edjh
May 16, 2004
Dale Glaser wrote:

(jjs) wrote in message news:…

Assuming OS X, this from the Adobe forum:

Should delete the GoLive 6 folder in applications, as well as…

/(hard drive)/Users/(user name)/Library/Preferences…
…Adobe GoLive 6 Prefs
…Adobe/GoLive
…com.adobe.GoLive.plist

Generally to uninstall programs on Mac just drag the program folder to the Trash and empty.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
D
dglaser
May 16, 2004
I was throwing the general question out there: how does one uninstall programs in OS X on the Mac.
J
john
May 16, 2004
In article ,
(Dale Glaser) wrote:

I was throwing the general question out there: how does one uninstall programs in OS X on the Mac.

Oh. Well, you got your answer.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections