MF
Posted By
Madeleine_Fisher
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an Epson Photo Stylus 925 and am using it with Photoshop 7 and Windows 2000. When I color edit my digital photos on Photoshop 7 and attempt to print, the preview in Epson does not show what I have done. Eg: One photo of two boys,.JPG (RGB) one in an orange shirt, the other in a yellow shirt, both in blue genes. The preview comes up with all the colors coming tones of yellow – even the skin tones, its dark, the whites are white, and the shadows are real dark/black. And no matter what I do, the Preview doesn’t change. HELP!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 2, 2003
Have you calibrated your monitor???

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
MF
Madeleine_Fisher
Nov 2, 2003

O.K., I’m thinking I didn’t. I just got a new 17" Sharp LCD. I just assumed it would all just be fine. Is there an easy way to do this? Sorry to be so naive, but I’m jut learning about Digital and printing and all this and feel very insecure with it. Thank you, Carol, for responding.
L
LenHewitt
Nov 2, 2003
Madeleine,

I just got a new 17" Sharp LCD<<

Unfortunately the calibration software that comes with Photoshop (Adobe Gamma) isn’t designed to work with LCD screens, only CRT’s. To calibrate an LCD screen reliably you need a 3rd party calibration solution.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections