Posted By
lozbudd
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can anyone help me?

I’m trying to give my JPEGs a Sepia tone on Photoshop 7.0 – I used to be able to do this on Photo Pos Pro. But I can’t seem to find an option to do it on Photoshop.

Help! Please?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MR
Mike Russell
Sep 1, 2004
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

I’m trying to give my JPEGs a Sepia tone on Photoshop 7.0 – I used to be able to do this on Photo Pos Pro. But I can’t seem to find an option to do it on Photoshop.

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have instant sepia.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
J
jjs
Sep 1, 2004
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have
instant sepia.

Mike is right on. Another way to tone is File – Mode – Duotone. Then take the Load option and choose a brown and black mix. Better yet is to choose Tri-tone and choose brown, black and red. Play around. Have fun.
B
bagal
Sep 1, 2004
hey – that’s what I was gonna write only I spell fun as phun

To be sure I don know how PS 7 works but duotone and tritone effect with pantones (pant-own? pant-one paint-own?) effects phun to wurk with

R R R-T-O

gosh I’ll be relieved when I can get back to Arty Arty Artio without a gult complex

Arty
(oops R T)

"jjs" wrote in message
"Mike Russell" wrote in message
Laurence Budd wrote:
Can anyone help me?

Help! Please?

Add a Hue/Sat adjustment layer, click the colorize button, and play around
with the Hue and Saturation sliders until you like what you see. Save the
settings to a file, or better yet record this as an action and you can have
instant sepia.

Mike is right on. Another way to tone is File – Mode – Duotone. Then take the Load option and choose a brown and black mix. Better yet is to choose Tri-tone and choose brown, black and red. Play around. Have fun.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections