HD
Posted By
H_Dan_Ellis
Jul 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Newbie question – what’s the best way to make skin blemishes disappear, and give skin a pleasing appearance, without losing sharpness or detail? I’ve tried various of the blur filters without much success… I’m using Photoshop CS.

TIA

Dan
webbie(removethis)@preferredcountry.com

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Ho
Jul 16, 2004
You can find an excellent discussion with examples here. < http://photoshoptechniques.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&t hreadid=2018&highlight=skin>

You have to become a member to have access to this thread because it’s in the Member Forums (PhotoshopTechniques Forums > Member Forums > Photography forum > Smooth Skin), but it’s well worth the price of admission (free, just register).
QP
Q_Photo
Jul 16, 2004
Read your CS users guide. Learn proper use of clone stamp & the healing brush. I highly recommend that you purchase PHOTOSHOP RESTORATION & RETOUCHING by KATRIN EISMANN. A very easy to understand book and she is extremely talented.
HD
H_Dan_Ellis
Jul 16, 2004
Many thanks for the prompt help – much appreciated.

Dan E

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections