AF
Posted By
Andrew_Faber
Mar 13, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can Adobe Photoshop CS4 create seamless panoramas and output virtual reality Quicktime (or other format) "movies?"

I will capture a scene using a QVTR tripod head and use exposure bracketing to make sure the scene is captured in HDR quality.

I want to end up with an interactive product that is ready to be inserted into a web-page.

(I have CS2 and would upgrade for that capability.)

If CS4 can’t do this, please suggest software that can.

I think my current version (CS2) can do the assembling. But, I’m not sure about the seamless edge. I know that CS2 cannot create the output that I want.

Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Mar 13, 2009
I wouldn’t even attempt this in Photoshop. I’ll recommend PanoTools, and any of its modern GUI’s – I use PTAssembler. Not only can you automatically blend your bracketed frames, it also offers export to QTVR, and makes it easy to do 360s.
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Mar 13, 2009
Addendum: Even though the GUIs simplify PanoTools operation, its still a steep learning curve to get acquainted with all the geeky pano expressions. Thats is the price you pay for proper tools.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections