J
Posted By
johndove
Nov 7, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am looking to upgrade Photoshop from Vers. 7, and have already been informed that v.7 is too old to upgrade to CS4. Can someone tell me what the latest version of Photoshop I CAN upgrade to from v.7, AND – (this is the most important part) does that version feature .CSS code output (as opposed to table output).

Thanks.

John

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
the latest you can go to is cs3. that would keep you in the upgrade path… unfortunately adobe no longer sells it to people or companies. that said, as of last week, there were still some cs3 upgrades available at amazon.com. i’d hurry because once they’re gone, they’re gone. DON’T buy from amazon resellers. only from amazon.com themselves. (i.e. only if you can use "Add to cart", not "See all sellers").
J
johndove
Nov 7, 2008
Thanks Dave. And CS3 has the .CSS output, yes?
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
what css output? you mean in save for web (and devices, in cs3)? i’ll look… i think so…
J
johndove
Nov 7, 2008
yes.
J
johndove
Nov 7, 2008
yes, exactly. That’s in CS3?
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
yup! it’s called "Save for Web & Devices" in cs3. that dialog is under the output options.
J
johndove
Nov 7, 2008
PERFECT! Thanks so much for your help!
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 7, 2008
np john. good luck.
dave

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections