Tool Selection Not Showing Up Properly????

AJ
Posted By
Andy_J_MacDonald
Jul 16, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey Guys,

really need your advice. For some reason the tools in my photoshop are not showing up correctly on the cursor when they are selected. For example, normally when you click the brush tool, the cursor changes into a circle which shows you the size of your brush, but for some reason, all i am getting is a little " + "

Have i changed a setting somewhere? Does anybody know how i can get the cursor to go back to the way it should be. I just want it to be a circle when the brush is selected so i can see the size of my brush.

Your help will be very much appreciated.
Andy MacDonald

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Jul 16, 2008
hit your caps lock key andy.
AJ
Andy_J_MacDonald
Jul 16, 2008
Thank you Dave, that sorted it.

Just shows there really are simple explanations for things doesnt it. i cant beleive i didnt notice that. Thanks anyways mate, ive learnt something new today!!!

Andy
DM
dave_milbut
Jul 16, 2008
no problem. we’ve all done it! 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections